Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Do you Modify Your Computer Case?

• Please log in to reply

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
I was wondering if there are many people that regularly visit GeekstoGo! that are into Case Modding. It is becoming a hobby of mine and I thought I would ask if you wanted to share pictures or ideas about what you have done to your case, or what you plan to do.

When you build a computer, do you care about how it looks?
What modifications have you done to your computer?

Here are a couple things I'm working on.

Generic Case Mod for fun
i7 Nehalem Mod: Glowing i7?

If you are interesting in getting into it, or want to see more professional mods. Take a look at this channel...
MonstaMawd They are like the Orange County Choppers Motorcycle guys of Computers.

Advertisements

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Not a single person?

equinox55

equinox55

• PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
I am I love looking at other case mods and trying them.

Ferrari

Ferrari

PC SURGEON

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
It is becoming a very fun hobby for me. Really fun tinkering with cases. I'm thinking about building a "Wall Hanger" which is pretty much a very open case that hangs on the wall. Pretty cool. Here is a video of one by CyberDruidtheModGod...