Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

physx driver by ageia

• Please log in to reply

tobiastoby

tobiastoby

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi

The question I would like to ask is,

What is the best way to remove the old drivers (for updating) for Physx by Ageia.
I know in some cases you can just unstall all drivers but I have heard that you must make sure they are fully unstalled and can cause problems when stalling updated drivers. What do you look for to make sure they have been fully removed?

Doing all this because one I need to update and the other is I have a problem loading medal of honour airbourne onto pc and have read somewhere it is the physx driver.

os is vista 64 ultimate.

thanks

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

As far as Medal of Honor goes, it is not supported by 64-bit operating systems.

OS: Windows XP (SP2), Windows Vista (32-bit; 64-bit versions of
Windows Vista are not supported)

Murray

tobiastoby

tobiastoby

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
For what I have heard and read it's just the physx driver (they do not go into much details),ie remove driver install game then update driver. I am really not sure on this. End of the day I need an update

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
The quote I gave you is from the games website. It won't run on 64-bit.

As for the driver, use Device Manager to remove and then re-install the new driver.

Murray