Free help from tech experts
Welcome to Geeks to Go forums. Create a FREE account now to gain access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing topics, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. Best of all, registration and all assistance is 100% free! This message, and all ads will be removed once you sign in.
Create an Account Login to Account

Blue Code STOP, OXOOOOOO7E, ( OXCOOOOOO5

• Please log in to reply

jazzy56

jazzy56

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Hi, My computer is very very slow and getting worse. I Had to use System Restore ( safe mode) after recieving the BD Screen 2x while windows tried to load.. I tried to load photos from my memory card to pc and nothing happened, I then opened Corel album 6, and tried to download from my camera, autoplay showed up in a box with a flashlight, it then disappeared. I tried again using the memory card only said No PC card!!! What.. .. My Google toolbar has disappeared, it is still in drop down list but it will not open. I tried all googles advice on toolbar, so far no good. I have run Malwarebytes, it is clean. I use XP media, have Norton security 2009 installed. My printer also printed some data in English with a single line of a foreign language on same paper. Help. Is this my harddrive, How can I check. Appreciate any help. thanks

On boot the screen is black a long time before it loads, on shutdown says end program in grey boxes ( svhost) thanks

Blue Screen Codes: stop 0X0000007E ( 0XC0000005, 0XF6ECDF8F, 0XB7F2F020, OXB7F2F91C

Blue Screen Codes: stop 0X0000007E ( 0XC0000005, 0XF82245EE, 0XB8OD5B30, OXB80D582C

Similar Topics: Blue Code STOP, OXOOOOOO7E, ( OXCOOOOOO5     x

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Please, post some computer info:
- processor type, amount of RAM (hold Windows logo key, hit Pause/Break key)
- hard drive size/free space (open "My Computer", right click on hard drive letter, click "Properties")

Navigate to: C:\Windows\Minidump folder.
If you see any .dmp files, zip all of them, and attach zipped file to your next reply.
Vista users You may need to copy .dmp files, paste them into some other folder, or desktop, and zip them there.

Download Autoruns for Windows: http://technet.micro...s/bb963902.aspx
No installation required.
Simply unzip Autoruns.zip file, and double click on autoruns.exe file to run the program.
Go File>Export As, and save AutoRuns.txt file to know location.
Attach the file to your next reply.

jazzy56

jazzy56

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Hi, Here is some info you need, however I do not know how to zip or where to find mini dump.. I used run and found 6 files, what do I do next. thanks

Microsoft Windows XP
Media Edition
Version 202
Service pack 3

Dell XPX DXPO51
Pentium ® D CPU 280 GHZ 279 GHZ 512 MB of RAM

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts

where to find mini dump

Open Windows Explorer.
Navigate to: C:\Windows\Minidump folder.
If you see any .dmp files, zip all of them, and attach zipped file to your next reply.

To zip a file(s)...
Download, and install 7-zip: http://www.7-zip.org/
Right click on a file, you want to zip.
Click 7-zip, then Add to archive.
Click on drop-down menu, next to Archive format, and select zip format.
Click OK.
You'll find zipped file (.zip extension) in the same folder as the original file.

jazzy56

jazzy56

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Attached File  Mini041109_01.zip   14.32KB   66 downloadsAttached File  Mini052409_01.zip   15.26KB   68 downloadsAttached File  Mini061109_01.zip   24.66KB   67 downloads_01.zip]Attached File  Mini062709_01.zip   19.46KB   53 downloadsAttached File  Mini062709_02.zip   23.95KB   68 downloadsAttached File  Mini062709_03.zip   19.15KB   58 downloadsi062709_03.zip]

I hope I did this right. thanks

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
I'll check those files, and you give me Autoruns log, meanwhile.

jazzy56

jazzy56

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Attached File  AutoRuns.txt   100.37KB   125 downloads

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
You have several issues here.
First of all, your computer is infected, so....

I suggest that you start a new topic in the Malware Removal and Spyware Removal area.

Before you start a new topic click on this link --> Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, Please read before starting a new topic. This will give you a few preparations to make, as well as instruction for posting your OTListIt2 log.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).

IMPORTANT!
Before you go there, I wanted you to know that your BSOD may have also another possible cause, which I want to eliminate right now.
Your dmp files list klif.sys file as one of the culprit.
This is Kaspersky file (apparently, you had it installed in the past), which is still running active service on your computer.
Open Autoruns, navigate to:
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services section
UN-check following line:
+ KLIF spuper-ptor Kaspersky Lab c:\windows\system32\drivers\klif.sys
Restart computer.
Open Windows Explorer.
Navigate to c:\windows\system32\drivers, and delete klif.sys file.

Now, you're ready to travel to malware section.

jazzy56

jazzy56

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
sorry, I forgot to send you this info.

Disc capacity
Used 47,593,624,256 Bytes - 44.3GB

Free 27,346,698,240, Bytes - 25.4

jazzy56

jazzy56

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Thank you, could you tell me how to get to the drivers.. I thank you a million times. I will go to Malware and let you know. Thanks again .

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
You're welcome :)

Open Windows Explorer.
Navigate to c:\windows\system32\drivers, and delete klif.sys file.

jazzy56

jazzy56

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Hey, No help so far, going to the 3 day no help room. Will let you know. Thanks

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts
No problem.

jazzy56

jazzy56

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
Hello, I'm back. My computer is clean of malware/spyware/virus. I am still having problems: I cannot download my photos onto my computer. Java will not work, I have run the applet test it says ok, however I have a coupon printer powered by Smartsource that keeps telling me to down load a newer version. I tried to install several times in Malware forum but no success. On start up I get a black screen , with what appears to be DOS, it disappears before I get a good look. Then the black Windows XP screen , then finally a blue Windows Welcome. Then it takes a minute or 2 for Norton to appear in the tray, then there is a 4 or 5 minute wait until Superanti spyware box appears, it hangs around for 2/3 minute. Total time is abou an 8 to 10 minute wait from turning on until I can use my computer. Now when I use the mouse a page opens and freezes up for a second or so, has a blank page then loads up. My cursor is still flickering, sometimes the text in address box or toobar does too. On shutdown, A box appears says Shellcon hidden window, sometimes different ones and I have to wait a bit. Now added to that is Superantiware. Also on start up my Desktop Icons flash then return very quickly. I really need my Photos. Please help, Thank you

I have not tried to use system restore yet so I do not know if it will work.
No matter what I click on , Email or Favorites it has a blank page for a minute or so. Very slow load time.

Edited by jazzy56, 06 July 2009 - 12:33 PM.

Broni

Broni

• 12,300 posts

I have not tried to use system restore yet so I do not know if it will work.

Don't, if any infection was cured.
Can you post a link to the malware thread?
It looks like we're having a lot of problems here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

featured