Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Problem displaying a page...

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Group,

I am having a problem with how my web-search results is getting displayed on my screen.
Everytime that I do either a Google or an Internet Explorer search, the "results" page which is displayed on my screen is "squashed" over on the left hand side of the screen, AND IS ONLY 2" IN SIZE???!!!
- What is this? HOW can I fix this???
I recently 'reverted back' to "regular" Google, as oppossed to Google Chrome, which I was trying out for a couple of weeks. (I need more free space on my tiny little 12 gB hardrive...), in work, here.

I cannot READ the results, because the page which comes back is only 1" - 2" in size(?).
I never changed anything for the screen size/resolution, etc.
I run Windows XP Pro, IE8, have a DSL hookup.

Can someone help me?

Irv Ambler - New Fairfield, CT

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Your message is confusing.
Google is a search engine, which can be used within any browser.
Google Chrome is a browser itself, like Internet Explorer.
Where exactly are you having those problems?
In Internet Explorer while using Google search engine?
Are any other pages, like THIS one, affected?