Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

blocked

• Please log in to reply

josephmatthew

josephmatthew

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi, hope you can help

When going to different sites ie bbc sport, optus zoo members , your own site etc
a large red block appears.
WARNING VISITING THIS SITE MAY HARM YOUR COMPUTOR
we recommend you to install or activate antivirus security software, there are then 2 things to click on PROCEED UNPROTECTED or GET SECURITY SOFTWARE there is what i can best describe as a little french policeman hold a stop sign in the corner of the page. i can get passed the message althouhg not always and it is very frustrating, clicking GET SECURITY SOFTWARE i get a page that wants to charge me for personal antivirus, i have the NORTON 360 PREMIER EDITION installed on my pc already. i also get popup messages at top of pages saying THIS SITE IS INFECTED BY MALICIOUS ADVERTISING CODE SUCH CODE CAN SERIOUSLY DAMAGE YOUR COMPUTOR.
I have run scans and come up with no answers, hope that you could help.

thanks josephmatthew

Advertisements

Mr. cake

Mr. cake

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
you may be infected with viruses, please read this and start a new topic here.