Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Flyff updater wont update...

• Please log in to reply

SomeCrazyStuff

SomeCrazyStuff

• PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
surely with this many people coming to one site someone here plays flyff as well.

Anyone know what to do when you get an error while running the patching client that says connection to server has been reset? I get to the next to last patch everytime and right at the end it gives me that error. If i run speed tests to san jose(which is where the flyff server are located) it give me an error saying that it couldn't connect to san jose.. But if i try it from home i have no trouble what-so-ever.

I made sure that my eset smart security settings all allowed the game and al of its components through without a hitch. That helped none.

Just incase there is anyone that is a bit more technical with the game the error code i am getting is 12031 result 7

Any help is much appreciated!

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
Sorry, no help here. you will need to contact their support for assistance. I didn't find anything related to your error code.

http://flyff-forum.g...8a719c1545d9e0b

SomeCrazyStuff

SomeCrazyStuff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts
hmm.. thx.. I have tried sending emails to their support. Its been 2 weekd since my last email and haven't gotten any reply what-so-ever. Guess I'll just have to try to figure this one out on my own... Fun Fun

Codaith

Codaith

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ya i know thy still have not sent me a confirm registration so i went to a private server and played it for three days then i get an "cannot connect to server please check network connection" this also happens with fiesta and operation 7. also i didnt get a e-mail from this site to confirm (normal time to receive an e-mail 20 seconds)