Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

SWAT 4 c++ Runtime Error

• Please log in to reply

Od!uM

Od!uM

• Pip
  • 2 posts
OK, so I Have run Swat 4 as administrator and in compatibility mode, it's patched to 1.1 all of my drovers are up to date but i get this error after I double click on the Icon, or select play from the autorun menu:

Click to View Screen Shot.

Any help that is offered would be greatly appreciated, none of my interweb scrounging has worked.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
If I remember, swat 4 had a lot of these type errors. I don't know that it will play on vista at all. You can try disabling User account control, and see if that helps.

Od!uM

Od!uM

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Unfortunatly I have UAC turned off already, so this suggestion, while greatly appreciated, isn't very helpful.

Thanks