Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

killer virus? help hhhheeeellllpppppppp !

• Please log in to reply

mattman110

mattman110

• Pip
  • 4 posts
had a problem with my pc freasing did a virus scan in avg found a few errors and fixed it did a chkdsk /f fixed some erors turnt off pc
next day turnt on pc this is ware the [bleep] hits the fan

windows log on screen ... box apers "you have made significant hardware changes and need to activate windows in 3 days click yes to do this now or no to do this later" .. yes .. activation window apers , telaphone activation slected, the screen that i now sae is the normal tetaphone activation screen but with out the 5 a to f boxes that you need to activate [bleep] hu

so i go to device manager to sea the "significant" hardware change to find i have no hardware lol the screen is blank

i have no sound and no ethernet conection and nothink runs propley, no cd drives and none of my usb ports work. and this is ware it get worse i have all the above in safe mode

some one out ther please help i seems like micrsoft are tring to kill my machine i can not do a reinstall as i have too mutch data on my pc i have 2tb of it and now way of getting it of arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

some one please please please plaesssssseeeeee help

my email address [email protected] this is also my msn

Edited by mattman110, 02 July 2009 - 09:16 AM.

Advertisements

rcramm

rcramm

• PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
I suggest you go to the Malware Forum and run all the steps located in the Start Here. These self-help tools will help you clean up 70% of problems on your own. If you are still having problems after doing the steps, then please post the requested logs in THAT forum .If you are unable to run any of the tools then start a new topic in the malware forum and put this in the subject line...I am unable to run any malware tools

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s). :)

**edit** I messed up one of the links.

Edited by rcramm, 02 July 2009 - 09:54 AM.