Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bookmarks

• Please log in to reply

Yvetynot

Yvetynot

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I use IE and firefox and lost my bookmarks somewhere in Firefox.Does anyone know how to find them the folder is empty. :tazz:

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
You could re-import them

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
that is one funky thing about Firefox. It did that to me twice. You need to have a backup which you made yourself to restore them. Otherwise, you will just have to re-create them as you go. I never had IE do this, just Firefox.

Yvetynot

Yvetynot

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you all for the tips the only thing I didn't try was the download that one of you created and that still might happen. I have come to believe that one of the many freezes I get when using FF the power blinked and everything was screwy for awhile and there is other stuff that I'm missing now too. Like the program for the cheap Digital camera and now windows won't let me re-load it as it says it isn't compatible,HUH? Oh excuse me that would be another thread....
Thanks again for your time.
Yvette