Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

empire total war - no text

• Please log in to reply

killerbread

killerbread

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Every time I start this game on my laptop its laggy and there is no text in the main menu I dont know what to click what do I do to solve this problem? do I need a new computer because I jsut got a new one about a year ago my specs are... i know my processor is not as good for the game but is that a problem and what do i need to do to solve this problem.

manufacture: DELL
model: inspiron 1525
processor: intel ® pentium ® dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86GHz 1.87 GHz
memory (RAM) 2.00 GB
system type: 32-bit operating system

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
your laptop isn't designed for gaming. Mostly your being limited by the video card in our laptop. Your video currently is Intel Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator X3100. Due to the intergrated solution by intel, I'm suprised you can play it at all. Unfortunately, you can not upgrade video options in laptops. If you want a new computer, look for one that has dedicated video (ati or nvidia) with 256megs of video ram.

killerbread

killerbread

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
ok thanks, i have decided to get my money back and maybe in a year or 2 i will get a new labtop built for gaming