Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

interrupted startup during recovery procedure

• Please log in to reply

kaz73

kaz73

• Pip
  • 2 posts
we opened new msi wind notebook,, turned it on, during startup it said please dont touch any key when recovery procedure is running, well.....we closed the screen

nowa blue screen comes up saying vital thread or procedure is missing, windows has closed down and we need to do something with bios. but i cant open bios memory.

what do i do.
it keeps going thru the procedure saying please dont touch ,etc. but keeps coming back to blue screen

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
You said, the notebook is brand new?

kaz73

kaz73

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
yep, now a friend said it has a faulty hard drive, we have another brand new one and the xp screen came up within 5 secs. its exactly the same. so now we know something is definitely wrong! thanks for getting back to me.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
No problem :)