Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

laptop wifi Not working sending packets but not recieving

• Please log in to reply

SMS151

SMS151

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
i have a laptop and the wifi has been turned off for a long time and i really dont know whats happeneing i will show you the ipconig but i will tell you whats happening the problem is that i connect to the modem i send stuff normally if you click on the little wifi button but the but the problem is that i cant recevie something i know its not the problem with the modem because i have 3 others computers working on this wifi right now also the internet gateway doesnt work on wifi it only shows when the ethernet cable s plugged in?? :)

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : rjo.virtua.com.br
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.106
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

Ethernet adapter Wireless Network Connection 3:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
IP Address. . . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.0.1
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :

Advertisements