Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Mozzila, internet expolorer, google chrome?

• Please log in to reply

SMS151

SMS151

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
i want to know what you think which ones betters?? :)

Advertisements

mpascal

mpascal

Math Nerd

• Retired Staff
  • 3,644 posts
Personally I have started to like Google Chrome alot. I used to use Mozilla up until a few weeks ago, but Chrome has really grown on me since then. It's all about personal preference though. Mozilla has some great add ons that can really help browsing.

Everyone has different opinions on this, but I would stay away from Internet Explorer if possible. It seems to be the least secure browser, and often the target for Browser Hijacks. Other people may have other opinions though.

-mp

SMS151

SMS151

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
yea i agree i have just started to use google chrome and i would say it has the fastest java script it loads real fast

Christopher2405

Christopher2405

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts
Firefox can definitely be expanded more than either Internet Explorer or Chrome (through the use of addons), and is certainly a good browser, but I find that Google Chrome is quickest to start up of the three and seems to load some web pages quicker than Internet Explorer and Firefox.

One thing I would say is that a very small minority of web pages do not display properly in Chrome, with text or images somewhat displaced, but it really is very few pages that experience this.

Like mpascal said, stay away from Internet Explorer if possible. I would, however, recommend Opera as well - quick, good user-interface and some good features (especially in the new Beta version).

BMTHmisfit

BMTHmisfit

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
Definitely Firefox 3.5.1. Chrome is good, but doesnt look the best and is not faster, well at least not on my pcs, chrome and FF run at about the same speed for me. IE is not great in any way at all, bad security, slow, and not THAT user friendly.

But choose what you want, just remember though if you want great speed, secuiity, appearance, functionality and the use of 1000's of add ons go for FF