Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unable to acess google related sites

• Please log in to reply

senno

senno

• Pip
  • 1 posts
For the last week or so, I´ve been unable to acess gmail, blogger, google.com and all other google related sites. I get a Page Load Error Message (the same as when you´re not connected to the internet), like this:

Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at mail.google.com.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

I´ve run MacScan and DNSChanger removal tool, but with no luck. I´m running Mozilla Firefox, but I´ve also tried in Safari, so it´s not the browser. I´ve also tried deleting caches and it´s not my connection, if I switch to my ordinary computer everything works fine. I run a MacBook Pro, vers. 10.5.6, Mac OSX (no dualboot or Bootcamp). Please help!

Advertisements