Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE
Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of friendly volunteers serve up answers and support. Get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message and all ads will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account Login to Account

xpsp3res.dll ? what it is?

• Please log in to reply

inzonedj89

inzonedj89

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
I had installed sp 1 to 3 and there alot of weird stuff, but I just want to know what this is?
I google and there alot of hijackthis log about it, but it is not telling if this program a virus or a program.

I kinda new to installing stuff on my pc.

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe

Edited by inzonedj89, 06 July 2009 - 12:09 PM.

Advertisement

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Network Diagnostic comes down with Internet Explorer 7. It has all the functionality in Windows XP what the Startup Repair does for Vista - ie totally useless.
It won't hurt anything to leave it be.