Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

help!webdings font related problem!

• Please log in to reply

poloqwert

poloqwert

• Pip
  • 1 posts
please help!!
basically, ive been really stupid. since slicing my hand open last week, ive had to type my journal instead of writing it by hand.
to keep my exceptionally nosy mother from reading it, i changed the font to something called webdings to make it unintelligable.
unfortuanately, when i tried to open it this morning, i found that upon trying to reset the font to pint it, all i got was question marks and boxes.
PLEASE HELP! ive lost a whole weeks worth, which will be very difficult to remember.
ive tried fiddling around with the formatting and languages options; what i really want is to be able to revert back to the original file (i saved it in proper writing too)

sorry if this is really rambling. ive never used a forum before.
katxx

Advertisements