Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I have not received my prize for the HP Dragon Contest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

metamorphasi

metamorphasi

• Pip
  • 3 posts
In the May 2008 HP Dragon Contest I was the video prize winner for the copy of Windows Vista Ultimate 32 bit. ScHwErV contacted me to tell me I was the winner, and I responded with all requested info, and have still not received the copy of windows. I have tried multiple times to recontact him, but my messages do not show up in my "Sent Items" box, so I assume he is not getting them.

When will I recieve the copy of windows???

My mailing address just changed, so I will need to give the new one when someone replies.

Brian

Advertisements

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
14 months ago? I'll look for the tracking info and respond via personal message to you. I can assure you all the prizes were mailed.

metamorphasi

metamorphasi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes, 14 months. You can imagine my surprise as well, and I can assure you that it was not delivered.

I'm wondering: Did you personally send it? You mentioned in your apology to the picture winner that there was a problem that had been fixed. I believe that whatever internal problem caused his not to be delivered was what prevented mine from being so as well. You also mentioned that you had two copies on your desk at the time. Perhaps the other was mine?

Thanks for looking into this,

Brian