Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

.NetFramework

• Please log in to reply

Pianoman16

Pianoman16

• PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
For a while now I've been trying to update my computer with the same two updates, KB951847 and KB967632, both fail every single time with error code 800B0100; however other updates are successful, it's just these two. I wrote to Microsoft support and their reply was to remove .NetFramework and reinstall, I did and I still received the error. I then was advised to use Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup Utility which says it was successful but the installation still fails. I was then told to use .NET Framework Cleanup Tool which said was removed successfully but still did nothing. I can not seem to fix this issue and neither can Microsoft. They haven't replied to me in days and Im running out of ideas. I can not use many applications and its driving me crazy because I was better off before I sought help from Microsoft! Ive attached the error log from the .NetFramework installation. I just want to reinstall .Netframework so I can use my programs. I really appreciate the help. Thank you.Attached File  dd_dotnetfx35error.txt   16.14KB   516 downloads

Edited by Pianoman16, 08 July 2009 - 09:11 PM.

Advertisements