I wonder why they do not offer support for free to business systems.
The steps I went through were:
- Windows Vista Ultimate (All Languages)
- I use it for my own personal use
- Was vista installed when you purchased the system? yes
- Windows Update -> Issues after installing... -> Other
And it says: No-Charge options: Unlimited Support requests.
What steps did you follow?
- Windows vista business (All Languages)
- Was Windows Vista Business (All Languages) installed on your computer when you purchased it? YES
- E-mail Support
Response Time: By the end of the next working day.
PAID SUPPORT OPTIONS
£46.00 VAT inclusive per request
Also i did do the automatic startup repair and it told me to do a restore, so i pressed restore and it had same glitch
Edited by stupidhomer, 10 July 2009 - 07:27 PM.