DVD not recognized & audio high pitch squeal
Posted 09 July 2009 - 06:11 PM
Posted 10 July 2009 - 03:26 PM
A new dl dvd burner is not showing up [tech people said it was probably dead]
One of these may help:
1. Uninstall the drive through Device Manager.
Restart computer. The drive will be automatically reinstalled.
3. Download, and run Restore Missing CD Drive patch
Double click on cdgone.zip to unzip it.
Right click on cdgone.reg, click Merge.
Accept registry merge.
4. Go to Device Manager, click a "+" sign next to IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
You'll see two items:
- ATA Channel0 (or Primary Channel)
- ATA Channel1 (or Secondary Channel)
Right click on each of them, and click Uninstall. Confirm.
Restart Windows. They'll be automatically reinstalled.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users