1) Run NAV and removed all of the at-risk files reported.
2) Run Ad-Aware to remove files
3) Run Spybot to remove files
4) Run CWShredder. When I run it in report-only mode it reports that I have CWS.HomeSearch. If I tell it to fix any problems it finds, the computer blue-screens and says something about preventing corruption of critical system files (or something like that.)
5) Rebooted after running the above, and the malware is still on my computer.
I'm attaching the HJT log file that I created. From comparing it to other topics posted here, I have a good idea of which files are causing the problems. However, I'm not sure exactly how to fix them and which tools to use. Any help that can be provided is appreciated.