Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NEED HELP BADLY

• Please log in to reply

VigorosoPIMPJr

VigorosoPIMPJr

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Everyone I am new here and I need help. A friend of mine was accused of something he didn't commit I wont go into details but.... There are Photos with Details that Prove his Innocence.

HOW Can I Print The Picture Properties. I wanted to copy and Paste but I rather find a way to Print it with the Numbers, dates like When it was Modified, accessed, added and so forth. Is there any way of Finding a Program that can Set up the Page t Print with the Picture and the details of that Picture so I can mail it to my friends parents and they can use it as evidence. Its hard to be at 2 places at the same time, This info is crucial thank you for help hope to hear from you all soon

Advertisements

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
I use Gadwin Print Screen to capture a picture of all my document/ open web pages, etc.
It is free as long as you do noy get the professional one.

You can set it up to change the source, destination, type of output file, where you want to send it, etc.
I find it is a lot easier than copy to desktop and opening paint to capture the image.

Once you have it saved, then send it any way you want because you saved it as a jpg, bmp, tif, etc

123runner