Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

replace dell case/mobo all for new PSU?!

• Please log in to reply

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I think the case you linked was for miniATX and not uATX. What do you think of this pair?

Also, what's your opinion of Rosewill. I read some reviews on newegg and they seem pretty mixed depending on the model.

Here's a couple others I have set aside. I've been looking and learning for hours!

Unless you see something on the bottom list that's better or just as good for cheaper, I'm going to go with the top two.

Thanks, Amber

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts
Those are both good choices. The case is practically the same, just slightly different. And, OCZ is a very good brand too, they are somewhat new to the game so to speak. But I like that company a lot! That power supply is modular so you will be able to keep your cable management nice and tidy. I like it, go for it!

Rosewill is Neweggs brand. I'm not real sure how I feel about that. Mixed I guess.