the older version of bonjour cannot be removed. contact your technical
Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:50 AM
Posted 11 July 2009 - 04:55 AM
Go to Start then to Run
Type the following commands and click eneter after each.
regsvr32 /u PROGRAMFILES\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
Now restart and you can safely delete the Bonjour folder without errors.
If the above does not work or you get a error then type it this way
regsvr32 /u “%PROGRAMFILES%\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll”
Let me know iof this works for you
After you restart, you can safely delete the Bonjour folder without errors.
Posted 11 July 2009 - 12:42 PM
Thanks for your help
Posted 11 July 2009 - 01:07 PM
Run the program and when it starts look for any entries of the bonjour.
If found highlight and uninstall
Posted 11 July 2009 - 02:16 PM
2. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Bonjour
3. Rename the mdnsNSP.dll file in that folder to mdnsNSP.old
4. Restart your computer
5. Delete the Program Files\Bonjour folder
This is just a little different command. I found this while researching your issue.
Copy and paste the command as it needs to be exact.
Edited by rshaffer61, 11 July 2009 - 02:17 PM.
Posted 11 July 2009 - 02:52 PM
Posted 11 July 2009 - 03:15 PM
No installation required.
Simply unzip Autoruns.zip file, and double click on autoruns.exe file to run the program.
Click Options, then Hide Microsoft Entries.
Click File, then Refresh.
Go File>Export As, and save AutoRuns.txt file to know location.
Attach AutoRuns.txt file to your next reply.
Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:01 AM
Thanks again for the help.
MarkyMark The Bartender
Posted 12 July 2009 - 12:07 AM
- Click Add Reply
- Under the reply panel is the Attachments Panel
- Browse for the attachment file you want to upload, then click the green Upload button
- Once it has uploaded, click the Manage Current Attachments drop down box
- Click on to insert the attachment into your post
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users