Support is no longer available for MITAC desktops by the looks of things. Drivers dont seem to be there.
Anyhow Ive found one last driver update to try, just ot see if it works.
- Click Here to download the driver. You may need to register to receive the download however its free so you may as well. If you have to register register and then click this link again to start the download process.
- Save it to your desktop
- Right click and click Extract All
- Click Extract to the next screen which has the location on
- Open the folder on your desktop that was just created by extracting the driver
- Double click on Setup. There are a couple but its an Application.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
Then we will see what happens.
Edited by rev_olie, 22 July 2009 - 05:50 AM.