Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

System Restore Won't Work!

• Please log in to reply

bhmax16

bhmax16

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Hi Keith, the system restore still hasn't been working for me so I don't know why I'm still having problems with that (it was the first thing I tried when this happened as well). I believe I have all the correct information. I know the domain is called GETTYSBURG, which is why Im confused that it won't work when I go to change the domain and type it in. That is why I didn't know if I had to be physically connected to the college's network in order to setup the new domain. I will try to get in contact with a fellow student or the tech departmnt at school to see if I can get more info on the issue though. Thanks

Advertisements