Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ON/OFF Switch not workable

• Please log in to reply

KFChoong

KFChoong

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi sir,

I have an inspiron 6400 that is return to me by a friend just after clean up and maintainence. There is a problem occurs. The ON/OFF switch is not workable but the LED for capital letters, lock bluetooth,..., etc light up during start up. When start up, I need to unplug and then plug in the battery to start and boot it up. This has to be done when the powerr cord is unplug. It will not start up if the power cord is plugged in during the process. I have save many data and install many software into it. I wish this problem can be solved. I was told that there are no any mistakes done during the cleaning process, and I believe in it. Thank you sir/madam.

:)

Best Regards,
KF

Advertisements