Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Podcast chopper for non ipod user

• Please log in to reply

Dreylivude

Dreylivude

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
Hello everyone again. This time I'm looking for a small little program to chop up long podcasts. See I don't use an ipod. The mp3 player I have I really like, but if I ever stop listing to a long podcast (2+ hours) I have to scan back to where I left off. That means holding my thumb down on the button for 5-10 minutes.

So I'd like to find a simple program that can take a long audio file, and chop it up into smaller files at something like 10 minute intervals which would allow for easier listening on a non ipod device.

Or perhaps a script or plugin for an existing software. I use mediamonkey to manage my music, or perhaps there is a way to set this up in audacity?

Thanks again!

Edited by Dreylivude, 14 July 2009 - 09:50 AM.

Advertisements