Posted 15 July 2009 - 01:45 PM
Posted 15 July 2009 - 05:22 PM
I have Vista and there usually is no problem with software I've installed. Try right-clicking on the program's start up Icon and select Properties. Select the Compatibility tab. Check box "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select mode. Under Privilege Level, check the box to run as Admin. May or may not have to re-boot, but see if program runs normally.
It does say:
· Intel® Pentium® or above compatible system
· Microsoft Windows® 95, Windows® 98 or
Windows NT® 4.0
· 32 MB of RAM
· 20 MB of available hard drive space
· 800 x 600 or higher pixels desktop area
· True Color or High Color display adapter and
· Windows pointing device
See PDF for features.
Edited by Major Payne, 15 July 2009 - 05:25 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users