Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cyberlink burn from DVD folder error

• Please log in to reply

arizuka

arizuka

• PipPip
  • 79 posts
I have Cyberlink P2G version 5.00.1104 (Deluxe) and there is an option to burn from existing DVD folder. So, I have one of those, ripped through DVD Shrink and labeled VIDEO_TS. But when I go to select it through Cyberlink it gives me this error: "the selected directory is not a DVD folder, please select a DVD folder".

I've contacted Cyberlink support, but thus far they haven't been very helpful. Now, in the past, I was able to do this. Rip using DVD Shrink and then using Cyberlink to burn the DVD folder. But that was before my recent reformat and stuff.

Anyway, yeah, help? My computer is Windows XP, two hard drives, and yes, the dvd folder and the Cyberlink program are on the same drive.

Thanks.

Advertisements

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Why don't you rip DVD to avi format?
..or...
reinstall Cyberlink.

I use ConvertXtoDVD, and it burns VIDEO_TS files with no problem.

Edited by Broni, 16 July 2009 - 09:27 PM.

arizuka

arizuka

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Why don't you rip DVD to avi format?
..or...
reinstall Cyberlink.

I use ConvertXtoDVD, and it burns VIDEO_TS files with no problem.

Is that a free program? I'm willing to try something else as long as it works, lol.

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Unfortunately, it's not free, but after trying countless of programs, I settled down for it, and I'm very happy with it.