Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MSOE.DLL

• Please log in to reply

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
I searched and tried to repair this but everything said they were unable to assist with 64-bit. So, here I am again, with another challenge.
Could it have anything to do with the fact that I did some research on here and liked what I was reading about MozillaFirefox and installed it. WHOA now thre were a lot of challenges with that one. I have HP printers and got lots of messages about incompatibility and when i would click onsend to send an email i could go out of the room, take care of RR come back an it was still sitting there. Happened a few times so I uninstalled and resumed IE even though I am not thrilled with it. Also with MF there were many apps with Facebook that could not be used. What a disappointment.

Well, back to the challenge at hand the MSOE.DLL-- can you assist me on repairing that one??

Thanks in advance since there hasn't been anything you haven't been able to figure out.

Edited by headwayne, 16 July 2009 - 02:50 PM.

Advertisements

fuffen

fuffen

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello headwayne.
MSOE.dll is quite a common error to be honest. Never the less it still is a pain in the backside when these things decide all of a sudden they don't want to work.
So here's something to try.
If you have installed Norton security programs or McAfee they will need to be unistalled, not just disabled. You see Norton anti virus has had lots of known compatibility issues in the past along side McAfee, and it seems that you can't do anything on your computer withut them butting in before hand.
Try to get a different anti virus software on your machine which is not related to Norton or McAfee. When you get your new software it is still important though to disable the emailing scanning option.
I hope this helps :)
fuffen

Edited by fuffen, 17 July 2009 - 02:44 AM.