Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Outlook error messages

• Please log in to reply

Mike Stewart

Mike Stewart

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I began to have several Outlook errors that caused my Outlook to fail in sending and receiving. I had this problem once before and did a repair by going to Programs and Features in the Control Panel and using the repair option.

I am using Microsoft office XP Profession in a Vista Operating enviroment.

This time I got a 0X8004060C error to start. Also at the same time I got an TDSS.reg trojan. I have reg.cure and Spybot S&D but that did not get rid of the trojan. Over the last few days I have worked with Spybot S&D and they wrote a small program to eliminate the Trojan, but now my Outlook has several error messages and will not send or recieve email.

I am using AVAST as my virus program, which I ran and it showed that I have no virus and S&D says no threat and regcure seems to be working properly.

I am at my wits end. I can receive emails on my desktop at [email protected] so you can contact me there.

If I have not provided enough detail, please let me know and I will get you what ever is needed to help me solve this problem.

Attached Files

Advertisements