Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

trojan called - ied s7 c 77.exe

• Please log in to reply

fourfourtwo

fourfourtwo

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
hi everybody. i haven't been on for a long while, so can't remember the normal proceedures with refs to such as Hijack This. anyhow here's my problem. my pc is a bit slow at the moment and sometimes i can't connect to the internet (error mess says adsl connection not installed or is corrupted) so i've run my norton anti virus and avast and both bring up a virus which niether will remove, delete or quarantine. i'm not sure if it is this that is causing the effect of above. the virus name on norton is a trojan called - ied s7 c 77.exe & 0n avast - JS:Exploit-bytverity-2 the file name on avast is c \windows\local settings\temp int folders\content & vps version - 0440-2, 29/09/2004. as you can see when i've shut down and restarted my pc a few times the adsl connection works fine. anyway i'd appreciate any help you can give . cheers

Edited by fourfourtwo, 14 May 2005 - 06:31 AM.

Advertisements