Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

this place feels like home

• Please log in to reply

drmoneejd

drmoneejd

• PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
I must say this is simply an amazing site. i have used it many times, and will many more times. its the best information, and opinions, in a timely fashion. I have never found a site like this before, where the people actually seem like they care about your problems and want to help. thanks.you guys(and girls) are great!
:)

Advertisements

cavfan

cavfan

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
I'll second that! Honestly, we should have to pay for this stuff:) But I'm glad we don't!

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Thanks for the kind words :) A lot of both staff and members have been here for a few years, so it does create a feeling of home.

SpySentinel

SpySentinel

R.I.P.

• Retired Staff
  • 5,152 posts
Thank you both for the kind words. :)

I can second what BHowett was saying about the family atmosphere. It is the same for me, Geeks to Go is like my home, and we work hard to make it that way for our members.

:)