Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do you create a GIF?

• Please log in to reply

5th Letter

5th Letter

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
I want to make a GIF of a KO I saw on a UFC event recently... but I don't know how to go about it... I'd appreciate it if someone could explain the process to me... Thanks.

Peace.

E

Advertisements

123Runner

123Runner

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,527 posts
I am going to guess at this one because I do not read shorthand and abbreviations. I have no idea what a KO or UFC is!

Since you posted in pictures, I suspect you have a picture you want to change to .gif format.
Usually opening the picture and choosing save as and then gif in the type dropdown box.

Peace2Peace

Peace2Peace

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Use VideoAvatar. As u can c from the title, it will help u 2 make a .gif from your video.

Joseph1

Joseph1

• Pip
  • 8 posts
I use VidGif too,it's tool for creat video into a gif..i'd like it's programm,can try too. :)

Deon

Deon

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts

I am going to guess at this one because I do not read shorthand and abbreviations. I have no idea what a KO or UFC is!

UFC = Ultimate Fighting Championships, apparently.
KO = Knock Out! Yeee-haw!

Since you posted in pictures, I suspect you have a picture you want to change to .gif format.
Usually opening the picture and choosing save as and then gif in the type dropdown box.

I think the OP might have a series of pictures or frames, and wants to make an animated GIF.

sarahw

sarahw

Malware Staff

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,781 posts
My avatar is made in "Easy Gif Animator".
http://download.cnet...4-10202399.html

Just take screenshots of the KO in UFC, save them, open Easy GIF Animator, and import them. You then play with the few settings that control speed and looping (play continuously).
Remember: The less frames you have, the smaller the file will be.

delaorden

delaorden

• Pip
  • 6 posts
hello my friend... you can use a freeware program PhotoScape which has an easy way to make an animated GIF image... :)

ibili365

ibili365

Spammer

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
You can google a GIF and then unload your Avatar,
you also can design your owm GIF Avatar with the software named FLASH