Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

blocked prog.

• Please log in to reply

benji4

benji4

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a blocked programme flag "Device Manager for SA28xx"
I then click on show and run option which then reads unidentified programme wants access to your computer, so I have not gone any further what can I do.In tandem with this I am also unable to log on to yhe internet, and I find that work offline becomes ticked even after clearing each time I retry.Is it possible the blocked programme whatever it is could cause this . It would help if Iknew what the blocked programme is
As you may gather I am not a techno.

Thanks

Benji4

Advertisements

OpenOutcome

OpenOutcome

• PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
Hello,

Device Manager for SA28xx is for Philips Digital Audio Player. Sound familiar? Should not contain any viruses or anything like that. Try continuing forward with it, it's probably looking for updates and when you say no, it sets you in Work Offline mode.