Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows installation fail.

• Please log in to reply

aresty

aresty

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello all.
So i got a big problem thats been pissing me off since yesterday.
So, here hows the story goes :
I started my computer and logged in my account ( I was using Windows 7 ) and started to play Prototype. After 5 mins the computers freezes.
I closed the computer from the main button and when i turn it on i see some strange dots on the Logo of the computer.
Going on i get the message that windows 7 have damaged files and ask for a repairs.
I did the repairs 2 times but failed so i tougth to install windows sp 2 ( original )I formated the drivers C and D and tried to install windows on C with formation NTFS. After windows finished the copying of the files the 2nd phase should start but every time i arrive there, the computer just restarts.
I tried everything i know but nothing i had no succes and i hope this forum can help me.

My system specs

Intel Duo Core 2.40 ghz
Geforce 8400 gs
2 gbs ram
356 gbs

Edited by aresty, 20 July 2009 - 11:57 AM.

Advertisements