Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Printer Spooling Slow

• Please log in to reply

pandora13

pandora13

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
First of all Hello to all and i hope im in the correct forum ... if not, please let me know and i will move my question.

I bought a Kodak ESP - 3 yesterday and cant print a document. I am assuming that it has something to do with this particular document, since it seems to print everything else just fine. When i hit print, it just says "spooling", but never does anything. I printed the exact document on another printer yesterday and worked fine, except the quality was bad so i bought this printer. I am using the program Serif Page plus x3 ... i am printing a document with graphics and photos ... but it prints others, so im really stumped. Anyone have an idea? Thanks in advance!

Karen

Advertisements

pandora13

pandora13

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
Wow. Am i dork .... i was checking the usb cord and a message came up when i plugged it in saying something to the effect of "plug it into a usb port that is 2.0" .... so i looked at all the ports and found the one on the front of my pc says usb 2.0 .... plugged it in there and voila .. It started printing right away!! LOL