Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with here4search.com (duplicate post)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

sirquacksalot

sirquacksalot

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello. I've posted this already, but nobody responded, and now my other post has been relegated to page 7, so please respond to this one.

I've been trying everything I know how to to get rid of this browser hijacker which sends me to here4search.com. I've tried Adaware and Spybot, and deleting the registry keys directly. I even tried something called 'The Cleaner'. Nothing gets rid of it. How does one remove this spyware?

Advertisements

Guest_usetobe_*

Guest_usetobe_*
Duplicate posts will not help your cause.

Irrespective of what page your post gets too, it will be looked at as soon as possible.

Whilst it is frustrating to have to wait some people have been waiting several days to get advice, we are very busy and are working as fast as we can.

Can i suggest that you post a hijackthis log to your other post. That way it will speed up how quickly we can advise you.