HELP at eits end
Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:48 AM
Posted 23 July 2009 - 12:53 AM
eMachine E4040 Specs
- Intel® Pentium 4 D517 2.93GHz HT Processor
- 896MB Ram
- 80GB Hard Drive
- 56K* ITU v.92 ready Fax/Modem
- 10/100 Mbps built-in Ethernet
- Multi-Format Dual Layer DVD Re-Writer
- High Definition 6-Channel (5.1) Audio
- Integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 200 Graphics
- 6 USB 2.0 ports, 1 Serial, 1 Parallel, 2 PS/2, Audio-In & Out, Mic-In & Head Phone jack on front
- Keyboard & Mouse.
Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:36 AM
Welcome to GeeksToGo.
I would strongly advise that you start a new topic in the Virus-Spyware-Trojan-Removal Forum.
You should follow This Guide and post the relevant logs.
Its possible the infection has cause the recovery partition to become damaged and so removal will be the best option. They use more powerful tools in the removal forum and you will be clean in no time .
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users