Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Heeelp.. my system seems to be dying !

• Please log in to reply

indis

indis

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi geeks to go,
Sorry if I write again, know that you've got lots of work to help voluntarily so many people...
I write first on the system forum as I was thinking it was this kind of problem, I was suggested to write on the malware forum where I couldn't get help there... And things get really worse, my computer hardly respond now, I think I have a big system problem (my events journal get full over 1 thousand error and avertisment messages!!!). Really don't know what to do, I'm desesperate as I have to give my tesis in 3 weeks, so it's a perfect time for my computer to crash!!!
PLEASE HELP !!!

Advertisements

Immortalarena

Immortalarena

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts
Another cool feature is to check the operating system for critical file errors. To use this it needs to be run from the command prompt. Open the start menu and in the search box type cmd. Right click the command prompt and select Run as Administrator. From there you can type in the command "sfc /scannow". More instructions can be found Here.

Hope that helps!

-Matt

Broni

Broni

Kraków my love :)

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,300 posts
Immortalarena
Please observe board rules, and refrain from issuing any malware related advice.

indis
I suggest that you start a new topic in the Malware Removal and Spyware Removal area.

Before you start a new topic click on this link --> Malware and Spyware Cleaning Guide, Please read before starting a new topic. This will give you a few preparations to make, as well as instruction for posting your OTListIt2 log.

If you are still having problems after being given a clean bill of health from the malware expert, then please return to THIS thread and we will pursue other options to help you solve your current problem(s).

reload147

reload147

• PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
removed malware advice