Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error Messages

• Please log in to reply

Tannerage

Tannerage

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Each time I turn on my computer I receive the following error messages, can you please tell me how I can get rid of them. I really don't know what they are actually telling me.

SQLDumper library failed initialization, your installatoin is either corrupt or has been tampered with. Please uninstall then re-run setup to correct this problem.

(Is that saying I have to run my whole Microsoft setup disks again???)

The other ones are:

RUNDDL Error loading DOCE0C16B1 AND E6F1873B.DDL, the specified module could not be found. (These codes of course, open in seperate windows)

I've been having a problem with a message popping up "found new hardware". I bought a new printer - Lexmark and installed per instructions, but my computer is acting like I'm installing it each time I turn it on. Then I get a "Install new hardware" wizard and I just hit cancel.

I know this is a lot, but I really don't want to have to take it in if someone can help me fix these problems. Thanks Tannerage

Advertisements