Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Funny Videos

• Please log in to reply

GreyTalon

GreyTalon

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Crowd Prank
Fall Prank
Awesomeness

Heres 3 that are crazy funny :)

Advertisements

crooz

crooz

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
Sorry GreyTalon, no offence, but I'm not following you about your so-called 'funny' videos.'

(Firstly) The 'Crowd Prank', for the most part funny, except for the first old man in the video.
(Secondly) 'Fall Prank' looked like the whole thing was set up.
(...and MOST important) 'Awesomeness' Rick Astley was, even though I didn't care too much for MANY of the '80's musical artists (were a lot of copycats, as in the '90's), was very original in his music and had a rememberal voice to top it off. I can understand how the youth these days views videos/films/pix from the past and think we/they were a bunch of dorks. Every generation sees their parents or early generations before them as weird/dorky/strange... however you want to call or look at it. And it's not going to change - ever. That's life. But, give us a break - in OUR time WE were cool... just as you are now.

Come on people. There's SO MUCH more funnier videos available on the internet these days. Let's go out there, get some of them thar clips and really show the rest of our geek community just how cool we really can be.

I said my peace... and am now going to search for some funny vids.

Edited by crooz, 31 July 2009 - 03:50 PM.