I was having problems with my laptop being unresponsive
I have being receiving help from Dave123
Thread here: http://www.geekstogo...33#entry1586833
My laptop blew a blast of either smoke or dust, slight smell of burning, so Im assuming smoke!
I tried to power up again, it let me load up as usual, but base of machine got very warm quickly by fan.
The power cable no longer works either. Battery is now dead so won't power up.
Can anyone tell me if it sounds repairable?
I appreciate any help I receive
Listed details below directly from machine:
Battery: 10.8v 4.5AH
Input 19V 3.42A
Power supply model: SADP-65KB C
Model: 8615 GTK