Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Questions regarding my log-in status on another website.

• Please log in to reply

redwhite&blue

redwhite&blue

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey I'm new to the community. I stumbled upon this website when searching Google for a problem I've been experiencing with my computer. Another forum I post at a lot, FootballsFuture.com, is awesome and I've been checking it out since the end of 2006. Just recently I've been having trouble logging in. I brought this to the attention of the site Webmaster via e-mail and have not received a response. My guess is that I was banned from logging in. I can still view member posts and sub-forums but have lost the ability to log-in. Do any of you know how to fix this problem? Or maybe... is there a way to get around the block?

Here's what the message says upon my failed attempt to log-in:
Posted Image

P.S.
I was likely banned for having two accounts. An old one from 2007, and a newer one from 2009. :)

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
With respect, Server Busy error means what it says - the server is busy. Nothing you can do about it. You'll have to contact the site in question if you have log-in issues.