Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Buncha ol carebears!

• Please log in to reply

JMonsterDesign

JMonsterDesign

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
A Poem to the majority:

I Love this site, very friendly! every time I visit its like walking into a room recently sprayed with febreze, every time I visit its like jumping into an "ICE COLD" pond in my birthday suit, extremly refreshing! Every time I talk to someone knowledgeable I want to run out and thank the world for this godly creation of a site by passing out condoms hoping they do not contract viral diseases or procreate..Much, as the planets population is becoming dangerously high. This site is fresh and exhilarating! Thanks to everyone!

:)

Edited by JMonsterDesign, 27 July 2009 - 12:15 PM.

Advertisements

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Jumping into a frozen pond in your birthday suit would result in extreme pain, not refreshment. The attempt would fail because the pond is frozen solid, thus you are unable to jump in.

JMonsterDesign

JMonsterDesign

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Dude... I was having a moment...Frozen as in "Cold as Ice" Like the group "Polar bears always say, its extremly refreshing. Granted there may be chunks of ice floating about...Thought you knew my friend? =-[

And look I edited it just for you mate.

Edited by JMonsterDesign, 28 July 2009 - 02:22 AM.

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 8,841 posts
Nice :)