Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cd-Rom and DVD-RW drivers

• Please log in to reply

fulonbill

fulonbill

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
I was playing a PC game that you have to have the game in the CD-rom, this was last week. Yhe other night I wanted to play the game, when I clicked the icon on my decktop it said I needed the disc in to play it. I started checking all the setting.
Well when I came back I noticed in device manager that my cd rom and dvd-rw was not working properly. Well it has a yellow exclamation on it and it says, "Driver has became corrupt or missing." I have tried to uninstall the cd and dvd-rw and then let the computer recognize the drivers. Well it still says that they are corrupt or missing. So anybody know what i should do?

Advertisements