Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

To burn!

• Please log in to reply

Patricia

Patricia

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hello,
I contacted you a week or two ago, about where I can go and burn what I downloaded from Windows Media. I want it to be legal and free. Am i kidding myself? I have created killer playlists and cant give them away or play them away from the computer. Please advise.

Thanks a million beats!

Advertisements

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
hey Patricia,

do you want to play the songs on your computer or in a cd player?

Patricia

Patricia

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
thanks for replying
on a cd in my car or at home. it's driving me crazy. I have gone through the whole Kazaa crap. Have itunes but acquisition is not working.
FOr what's it's worth, you would be an angel tonight.

Patricia

Patricia

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
thanks, have no idea what PM means but I wont do it!

ditto

ditto

- i pwn n00bs -

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
Well im guessing the music files you have are in mp3 format. If you have an mp3 cd player than all you need to do is burn the files in mp3 format ontp a disc. However, if you do not have a mp3 player then you need to convert to a wav format and burn it as a music file, not data.