Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Micro ATX and it's case

• Please log in to reply

MoMetal

MoMetal

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
I'm doing my first Micro ATX build and I want to take advantage of the size. The Micro ATX desktop cases are definatly appealing but I dont like the options for power to them. It seems like no quality names are on board with making the little guys.

So now I'm looking at what newegg calls the "Micro ATX Mid towers", such as this one. I'm hoping to put in a standard sized power supply but I can't seem to find any specs on the "hole" in these cases.

Anyone messed with these and know if theres small cases out there for micro atx that I can still put some dependable power in? Thanks.

Matt

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
It's a standard size power supply. You don't need anything specific. The only thing different about it compared to a "normal" case is it's a bit shorter height-wise.