Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Get Out Of The Room

• Please log in to reply

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
Got out in just over 3 hours, though I had to use the walk through for the keypad in the third box. I couldn't work out the missing four codes.

Nice find Troy, I enjoyed it. :)

Advertisements

Artellos

Artellos

Tech Secretary

• Global Moderator
  • 3,915 posts
I think I spent about 3 hours in total too.
I got stuck at all boxes :)
The first (left one on the wall with the 2 boxes) I got completely stuck as I couldn't figure out what I needed to do there.
SPOILER:
Spoiler

The second box I couldn't figure out what the 9 squares were for until I read the walkthrough.

And the third box I couldn't even find until I read the walkthrough :)
Once I got to the third box I already knew what buttons to push though.

Everything before these four I figure out myself :rolleyes:

Regards,
Olrik

Troy

Troy

Tech Staff

• Topic Starter
  • Technician
  • 8,841 posts
I honestly couldn't do much at all, I just followed the walkthrough and still got stuck multiple times. :)

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Okay, if you have a die, and you're looking at the number 2, there are only 2 ways to represent that, correct? The dots are either in the upper left and lower right corners, or they're in the upper right and lower left corners. Neither one is working for me.

wait till you find the blacklight hehehe

Abydos

Abydos

• PipPipPip
  • 299 posts
Oh boy what a headache I got from this one... :)

Up until finding the third key, I was pretty strong going. But that bit took me some time, especially to find the last 4 codes, wasn't thinking in those directions at all. Been there, done that, forgot about those places :) Once I began to systematically take the place apart, they revealed themselves, and from there and on, it is ok straight forward.

Guess an early intruction to these kind of games helped me a lot, but this is the most difficult one I've come across. More because of the way you handle things and move around, and interact with things. Also, the fact, that some items becomes movable once you have done certain things, is tricky, as there is no hints where to click. Direction arrows or something like that would have been nice.

Good one Troy, great fun :)